Our consortium (CCS) just transitioned to a new library catalog. Check out the new look and features!
Great new features!
- Automatic renewal
— Eligible items automatically renew three days before they are due
— Patrons who have opted for email notification will receive an email reminder three days before the item's original due date notifying them if materials were renewed or not
— Visit Circulation to update your information and sign up for email reminders
- Seamless use of the new catalog
— Easy to read on your phone, tablet or computer
- Easy to remember optional username to log into the library catalog
- Ability to select your notification preference
— Email, text or automated calls
- Choice of preferred pickup location
— From any of the 29 participating locations
Starting April 17
- Your library password will transfer over to the new system in all CAPS
— For example, mypassword1 will be MYPASSWORD1 in the new catalog
— Call us if you have any issues with your password
- You can place holds and return your materials after this date
- Be sure to remember to change any bookmarks you have to our new catalog
- To get information and tutorials on how to use the new catalog click here.
Thanks for your patience!