We're here to help you!
Library staff work closely with teachers at all of the Park Ridge schools by providing access to supplemental classroom materials, supporting the curriculum, and collaborating on programs that develop information literacy skills and a love a learning and reading. Some of the ways we do this include:
- Extended loan periods for teachers in Park Ridge
- Classroom visits
- Field trips to the Park Ridge Library
- Reading programs such as Book Madness, Caudill, Bluestem and Monarch Voting, and Reading Clubs
- Battle of the Books for grades 4 & 5
- Scholastic Teachables - an online resource that offers teaching resources for every subject such as lesson plans, mini-books and activity sheets to help educators and families plan for the school year. Teachables content extends from Pre-K to 6th grade. Park Ridge Library Card Required.
- Request up to 12 copies of a single title using this Class Set Request. (Max3 class sets per teacher per year.)
Teach in District 64 but need a PRPL card? D64 teachers can apply for one here!
If there is ever anything we can do for you and your class, don't hesitate to ask.