Sign up to receive email or a combination of email and text reminders of your upcoming due dates, available holds, and notice when your library card is about to expire.
To Activate Email or Text Account Notification
Follow these easy steps to activate email service for your account. For assistance, contact the Circulation Services Desk at (847) 825-3123 and press "0".
Future notifications will come to you via email or text each time a hold is available, three days before items are due, and a month before your library card expires. Items are held for pickup in the lobby for five days.
- Access the Request for Email or Text Account Notification form
- Enter your barcode (your library card number)
- Enter the password "patron" (or your new password if you have changed it)
- Enter and then re-enter your email address
- Click on Submit after you have read the consent statement
Should you wish to discontinue email or text account notifications, contact Circulation in person or by phone at (847) 825-3123.