Did the book you checked out get buried under the mail? Or does the DVD lie forgotten in the drawer of the player? It happens to the all of us. We forget. But the good news is that we have two easy ways to help you avoid fines:
- Sign up for email reminders
- Renew most items online
Even though we strive to return materials on time, we sometimes just can’t get back to the Library. In that case, the following is a quick overview of late fees:
- Late fees for overdue books, books on CD and compact discs are $.20 per day. Depending on the loan period for these items, the maximum fee is either $5.00 or $10.00.
- DVDs and Blu-rays will cost you $1.00 per day if they are late with a maximum charge of $25.00.
- Late fees never exceed the cost of the item.
- If you owe more than $50 in late fees — after 60 days your account will be sent to collections and charged a $10.00 service fee.
We thank you for returning your materials so others can check them out!
Click to see a detailed explanation of our policy.